The competitor times are now available, please note each competitor has a competitor number this year which you will need to collect before mounting near the warm up arena. We have done our very best to keep waiting time between tests to a minimum and have tried to accommodate specific requests where we can!
To view your times please click on the link below:
The forecast looks dry but a little chilly so please do make sure that you wrap up warm! There is a little outdoor cafe behind the pub area where you will be able to purchase hot drinks and a bite to eat so make sure you bring some pocket money!
We are so lucky to be able to hold the event at the wonderful Dallas Burston so just a few little reminders about some important house rules throughout the day:
- No Horses are to be tied up outside lorry/trailers with haynets
- No mucking out boxes into the lorry park
- ALL droppings MUST be picked up
- There is NO access to the polo stabling area, please do not enter the stabling nor take your horses near the entrance. Please keep only to the car park and warm up areas.
- Children under the age of 16 MUST be supervised at ALL times
- Please read the competition T’s & C’s (available on our schedule)
We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday!